Measures we take to prevent the spread of the Novel Corona-Virus
Thank you for visiting Sapporo Kanihonke.
To provide you a clean and safe environment，we implement the following measures.
- Hand sanitizers are available. We highly recommend practicing proper hand sanitization at all times.
- Sanitation during cleaning within the facility is carried out regularly.
- Priority in setting private rooms for your dining. (According to the availability.)
- Ventilation within the facility is carried out regularly.
- Staffs will be wearing masks as a precautionary measure.
- Soap and alcohol-based hand sanitizer used by all staffs.
- Health check carried out to all working staffs.
- Vinyl sheet placed at the reception area to prevent droplet/air infection.
We will continuously work with the government and the local policy regarding the openings of the restaurant. Therefore，please note that opening hours and health related measures may change.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.